- Moot Court finalist, Kaufmann Competition (2nd Place, Brief Competition)
- Editor, Journal of Health and Biomedical Law
- Legal Intern, Staples
- Summer Judicial Intern, Massachusetts Superior Court
- Legal Intern, National Grid
- Consumer Law Fellow, Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation
Charles Koech, JD '14
Assistant District Attorney, Middlesex County (Massachusetts)
What is your advice for incoming students?
Work really hard and open up by meeting others who are different from you. To succeed in the legal community you need to be able to work successfully with different races, genders, and political and religious beliefs.
What’s your career goal?
My goal is to become a successful litigator. I want to litigate whether it is an important labor dispute, a serious criminal case, or an insider trading case. I want the opportunity to make a difference in the courtroom.
How did Suffolk prepare you for the future?
Suffolk offered me a vast amount of experience through challenging courses, competitive moot court teams, and internship programs that gave me valuable first-hand experience.