The vice president for enrollment planning and management is responsible for the recruitment and enrollment of undergraduate and graduate students, as well as relevant marketing initiatives. In addition, the vice president is responsible for initiating and managing national and international collaborations, including enrollment at the University’s satellite campuses in Massachusetts and Madrid, Spain.
Reporting to the vice president are:
- assistant vice president for enrollment and director of student financial services
- assistant vice president for enrollment and registrar for the colleges
- assistant vice president for enrollment and director of undergraduate admission
- director of graduate admission
- director of international enrollment services
- director of international student outreach