The Employee Activities Council (EAC) is an employee-run group whose purpose is to organize, plan, and host yearly faculty and staff events. The goal of the EAC is to promote employee engagement and to build camaraderie among the entire Suffolk community.
Membership in the EAC is open to any and all current staff at Suffolk University.
- A one year commitment (July 1 – June 30)
- Members must be present for at least 80% of meetings
- Members must be present for events
- Members will be allowed to skip the planning of one of the scheduled events if they choose & with sufficient notice. Should an event be skipped, the member will not need to attend the weekly meetings beginning 6 weeks out from the event date. Member will resume attending meetings post event.
- There will be no limit to how many years a member can serve on the council.Council membership will be capped at 30 members including the Executive Committee.
- Members must notify the Executive Committee of their desire to leave or continue on the council immediately following the spring event each year.
- Based on response from existing members and number of spots open, the Executive Committee will recruit new members immediately following the spring event.
Meetings will be held monthly up until 6 weeks out from an event date. At that time, weekly meetings will occur up until the event date. The Executive Committee will meet as need and as determined by the Chair.
Meeting dates will be set at the start of the term cycle and will be circulated via email to all committee members.
Minutes will be taken at each meeting and circulated to the full committee.
2017-2018 Executive Committee Members
Chair: Alison Tejeda firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice Chair: Erin E. Redmond email@example.com
Secretary: Bryan Olds firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Jessica M. Murphy email@example.com
Social Media Coordinator: Alexandra L. Paterson firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Siegel, email@example.com
Andrew Hogan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bradford Robinson, email@example.com
George Theotokatos, firstname.lastname@example.org
Janine M. LaFauci, email@example.com
Jansey Dantus, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Wright, email@example.com
Jeff Fish, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Lane, email@example.com
Jessica Valente, firstname.lastname@example.org
Katherine Whidden, email@example.com
Ken Hayes, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Beth Lovejoy, email@example.com
Melissa Muchmore, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharon Britton, email@example.com
Teegan George, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuyet L. Fioravanti, email@example.com