Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) compliance:
It is expected that you will:
- Handle this information in a confidential manner, keeping it secure at all times.
- Communicate this information only to other parties authorized to have access to it in accordance with the provisions of FERPA.
- Use this information only for its intended purpose.
- Properly dispose of this information when it is no longer needed.
Suffolk University Research and Compliance Guidelines
For full Compliance Guidelines visit the Research Compliance website.
For questions regarding compliance in research; email the research compliance hotline: firstname.lastname@example.org
- research on regular and special education instructional settings
- research on the effectiveness of or the comparison among instructional techniques, cirricula, or classroom management methods.
- information obtained is recorded in such a manner that human subjects can be identified, directly or through identifies linked to the subject,
- any disclosure of the human subjects' responses outside the research could reasonably place the subjects at risk of criminal or civil liability or be damaging to the subjects; financial standing, employability, or reputation.