The RAM Print and Copy Center, operated by RICOH, offers a wide array of services and is available to all Suffolk faculty, staff, and students. The Center is located on the 9th Floor of 73 Tremont Street. Please feel free to contact Purchasing Services at 617-573-8405 with any questions.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
(Closed for Lunch: 1:30-2:30)
Print Shop Services:
- Business cards
- Foam Core
- Coil & GBC binding
- Click here for price list
- When utilizing the services provided by the Center, you can submit the request in person or via TRAC.
- When sending any project, please be sure to include:
- Your name and phone number
- Date the project Is due
- Budget line number or RAM card for students
- Detailed instructions
- Where to deliver the project when completed
- If the project is to be shipped, please include detailed shipping instruction
TRAC for Faculty and Staff - NOW AVAILABLE!
TRAC is our online ordering system that allows you to submit job requests, get real-time quotes, print specs, and upload files. NOTE: an account is needed to access the TRAC system. If you don't have one, please contact Purchasing Services to have an account created. Access the TRAC system HERE.
Faculty/Staff -- A budget number is needed at the time the job request is submitted.
Students – RAM Print & Copy Center will accept RAM card payment for your jobs.